I swear I'll edit the extra box laterName:
Quartermaster of the Virtud de Oro, under Captain Elias's commandGuild:
- An intense glare, an attempt to startle the opponant into lowering their defense.
- Powerful jaws and strong teeth used to wrench into skin and muscle, locking in. Used mostly when her knife is out of reach.
- The thrill of the fight hypes her, adrenaline pumping freely as her attacks continue with abandon. Ability:
-Rough skin. Strong, diamond-shaped scales line her forearms.Accessory:
-Small, silver knife
-Handy-dandy "This damn thing never works" pistol
-Her clip boardPersonality:
Prompt, loyal, strong-willed, judgemental and stubborn. Talents:
-Water breathing. The gills lining her neck allow her to traverse the waters easily, though she isn't fond of it; "I keep getting seaweed in my neck."
-Orderly. Though she would'nt consider it a talent, the Carvanha has plenty of practice in keeping a tidy, orderly and prompt lifestyle. As the Quartermaster, Stone is able to use this to her advantage and moderately enjoy her job. (Having the power to pester crewmates is a perk too, though.)
-Quick. Swift on her feet and quick with a blade, she manages to dodge a majority of attacks and avoid fights all together when fleeing.Weaknesses:
-Low endurance. Though swift on her feet, Stone tires quickly as her strong, energy sapping attacks come at a price.
-Short temper. Her snappy attitude gets her in tight situations, and the Carvanha is constantly trying to keep it at bay. She'd personally say she's doing pretty damn good at it.
-Paranoia. Being alone does a lot to her nerves, and Stone's muscles are often tense and ready to spring -- on friend or foe, depending who's unwise enough to sneak up on her.Background:
Born to the slums of Sul, to a poor fisherman and his wife. Having a roof over her head and food in her stomach where most in Sul did not, she had little reason to complain.
Years pass, her father falls ill and passes on, and her mother's already fragile mind cracks in grief. After being left alone to figure out her own path, Stone wandered Sul in a feeble attempt to find honest work to no avail.
Inevitably, she found a home with the pirates her father warned against, the ones that lingered in port and bars, the pirates that claimed wealth and glory but more importantly -- the selling point, for her -- a place to sleep, and food to eat.
A decade without complaint passed until the young woman departed, on a quiet, early morning with no word to crew or captain. As months pass, she grew more and more anxious with no crew at her side, no leader to follow, and the open ocean far on the horizon. She decided after a month of weary wandering to return to her roots of sea life. Not, however, to the life of a pirate.
Managing to secure a position on the Virtud de Oro trading vessel, the Carvanah hoped to prove her worth and earn her keep in a more honorable way.Other:
- Vague about her reasons for leaving her old ship and often dismisses anyone who questions.
- Scales line her forearms, causing her bruising when pressed roughly and the occasional rash.
- Reads well.
- Dark, sleepless-looking eyes due to wandering the ship late at night.
- Deep dislike for disorder, and more so for disloyal people.
- Prefers to go by 'Stone' rather than her first name.
- No eyebrow over her left eye. Vague when questioned.Personal Quote:
"Sign here."Theme song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn…